Louisa Indoor Pickleball
Betty Queen Center Gym
The guidelines and requirements below outline the operations for the Louisa County Parks, Recreation
and Tourism's Indoor Pickleball Program until further notice:
Weekly court reservations will open on Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. for the upcoming week. To reserve a court, call the LCPRT front desk at (540) 967-4420 or reserve online.
Courts will be available for play starting July 6, 2020.
Two courts available per time slot for party reservation.
Court Reservation Details:
- All court reservations are available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Each court reservations is available for a party of 4 to 6 players.
- 1 player within the party is asked to call or go online to handle the court reservation.
- Reservation fee is $12 per party.
- Fee must be paid at the time of reservation.
- Players must limit play to one time slot per day in order for equal access to court play for everyone.
- **Punch cards will NOT be sold and/or accepted at this time for admission. Once regular open play resumes, punch card will be accepted and sold.**
- Court play is limited to the specified court and party reservation ONLY (no cross-mixing between courts and/or parties).
- Reserved parties may assemble teams and substitute within its reserved party per gameplay rules.
- Games will be played to 11. Must win by 2.
- The 2 winners on court will split up.
- Nets will be assembled and disassembled by LCPRT.
- Spectator admission is prohibited until further notice.
- Balls will be provided by LCPRT.
- Bathrooms available. Locker rooms and showers will not be available.
- Social distancing, hand sanitizing, and other COVID 19 response procedures will be enforced.
- Personal foldable/lawn chairs are allowed to be brought into the gym.