Mission & Vision
Louisa County Parks, Recreation and Tourism seeks to enrich the lives of all Louisa County citizens by providing comprehensive recreational programs and facilities that satisfy leisure time needs and improve the quality of life in Louisa County. Furthermore, LCPRT strives to make Louisa County a tourism destination by emphasizing its rich history, beautiful countryside and lakes, community businesses and attractions, and friendly people. Our Core Values (Exceed Expectations, Embrace and Drive Change, Exceptional Customer Service, Stewardship, Teamwork, and Accountability) are the foundation for Building Community, Changing Lives and Making Memories.
- Louisa County residents will be given priority for any program or activity.
- Participants are allowed only in the rooms designated by Parks, Recreation and Tourism.
- Use of tobacco products and alcoholic beverages on school property is prohibited at all times.
- Louisa Parks, Recreation and Tourism does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities in its classes or programs. In compliance with the American With Disabilities Act, efforts will be made for accommodations if at least 10 business days' notice is given.
- Louisa Parks, Recreation and Tourism reserves the right to refuse service and/or participation at events sponsored by the department for reasons of safety and/or conduct.
With Our Thanks
A special thank you! Louisa County Parks, Recreation and Tourism extends a special thank you to the Louisa County Public School's Principals and Administrative Staff for graciously allowing us to utilize their facilities to offer programs and activities to the citizens of Louisa County.