P.O. Box 160
Louisa, VA 23093
Located on the top
floor of the County
I. Doing Business with the County of Louisa (read more)
- Louisa County Procurement Ordinance, Chapter 60 of the Louisa County Code.
- Guidelines for Implementation of the Public-Private Educational Facilities and Infrastructure Act of 2002 in Louisa County.
- Interested in being a vendor for Louisa County? All suppliers interested in doing business with the County should register with eVA, the Commonwealth of Virginia's electronic procurement portal. Also, all vendors located within the County are eligible to join the County Vendor Notification List, accessible here.
- Contractual Documents
- Standard Terms and Conditions for all vendors engaged in business with Louisa County.
- Master Contract for construction contractors.
- Master Contract for architects and engineers.
II. Requests for Proposals & Invitations for Bids (read more)
- Current Solicitations
RFP-GS-16-06 (Posted 1/14/16)
Optional pre-proposal conference Tuesday, January 26th, 2016 at 1:00 pm
Proposals due by Thursday, February 11th, 2016 at 3:30 p.m.
Printing and Distribution of the Louisa County Parks, Recreation and Tourism Leisure Times Brochure
IFB-PR-16-02 (Posted 2/2/16)
Proposals due by Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016 at 3:30 p.m.
Professional Engineering Services
RFP-GS-16-07 (Posted 2/3/16)
Proposals due by Wednesday, February 24rd, 2016 at 3:30 p.m.
- Unsolicited Proposals
James River Water Line
III. Recently Awarded Contracts
For information regarding recently awarded contracts, please visit Virginia's e-Procurement Website. Click Here